The Program Administrator will be seeking public comments on the Illinois Solar for All Consumer Protections Guidelines, the Distributed Generation Contract Requirements, and the Standard Disclosure Forms, which outline expected benefits and costs for participants. Approved Vendors must work within the prescribed guidelines, which govern their interaction with the marketplace and potential and actual program participants. These guidelines require that the information shared with participants be clear and accurate to ensure a transparent and positive experience for participants.
The following draft documents are available for review and comment.
Public comments are due no later than April 19, 2019 at 5:00 PM CDT. Please send your comments to comments@IllinoisSFA.com.
- Proposed Guidelines for Consumer Protections for Low-Income Distributed Generation Projects
- ILSFA Contract Requirements – Distributed Generation
- Proposed Guidelines for Consumer Protections for Low-Income Community Solar
- ILSFA Disclosure - Lease (DRAFT)
- ILSFA Disclosure - Purchase (DRAFT)
- ILSFA Disclosure - Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) (DRAFT)